Sunday, May 6, 2012

St. Paul, Oregon

Still trying to catch up on posting pics of our times out and about.  This was last weekend.  We stopped in the little (and I mean LITTLE) town of St. Paul, Oregon.  

Biggest building there is the Catholic Church.  

Nice looking church.
















Apparently, the first Catholic Church built in Oregon was built right here in little St. Paul.

And it looked like the little replica they have on the church grounds.












They also have a well groomed cemetery at edge of town.  I took several cool pics of old head stones and such, but then somehow I deleted all those pictures except the one of the main gate.  Oops.

Main gate, nice crosses, nice lawn.  












Lastly, I took a pic of what appears to be a bird house on the side of the St. Paul Telephone Co-op.  Really, they had a telephone co-op.  I said it was a small town.

I added a little birdie from Be Funky to go with the Bird Call bird house.  















Nice stop at this little town.

No comments:

Post a Comment