Saturday, June 4, 2011

Clean work spaces

I've been planning my first projects, pulling out items, buying a few things.  I got to thinking, where am I going to lay out my fabric for that one project?  Then it hit me, I needed to clean up my work spaces! 

Here is one of them - where my sewing machine lives.  Honest, it's in there.















There's that sewing machine.  I still need to do a bit of refining, but this is much better and a space I can actually do a little sewing on .





Here is the other work space table.  Uh yeah, needs a little help.
















Much better...  All ready for laying out of fabric.















Not having clean and available work spaces has stopped me doing projects before, but hopefully not now.  You want to be more productive in your creative projects?

Clean up those work spaces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment